Ankyra Sound [VS] I tried to kill the pain, I bought some wine and hopped a train
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska wasn't having it. She wasn't going to take his dancing around her either. No, she was going to rip Firefly a new one -- give him a complimentary scar so that both sides of his face could be equally ugly.

She snarled and hurled herself at him - once, twice, thrice - each time he evaded pulled away, evading her attempts at vengeance. She would not stand for this - she would not see her mother's honor sullied, or her rightful rule taken out from under her. Caiaphas had made a home out of nothing, and here Firefly was, a Johnny-Come-Lately, to steal the show?

No, she wouldn't abide by it.

"I'm challenging you. Fight like a man." Her eyes flashed as she met Firefly's gave, her fur bristling.

Raleska lunged again with a snarl, ignoring Firefly's outrage. Her only focus was avenging her mother, maybe in the hope that Caiaphas might finally look kindly upon her. She would never forgive her mother for losing to Firefly, and she would never forgive Firefly either - but maybe she could, in doing this, restore what she thought was the rightful balance in Rusalka.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread