Dragoncrest Cliffs & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Throughout his piece, she’d tipped her head one way, gently, and then the other; and altogether regarded him with a quiet, accepting countenance. She found herself nodding along with him once he finished, drawing herself up a bit more, ”I— I have never been mated either. And how to act within relationships, I... I’ll admit I’ve been stumbling along, unsure if anything is being done right. I am... I am rather inexperienced, with all of this.” A flustered little pause. “When I first came to you, I told myself I would let you, ah, come about in your own time, as you say. I... I promise that to you. I promise, too, to not... er, let my emotions overwhelm ze both of us.”

Despite her slight sheepishness, she still met his serious gaze; her own silver and stolid. ”I stay by your side not only because... because of ze children,” reiterated, since he knew of her heart already, ”But because you are such a friend to me, too. You say you are not enough? I say that ze male who is enough is within you, somewhere. Perhaps my faith is foolish,” a shrug of thin shoulders, ”and whether or not that male emerges for yourself, for me — I cherish it all.”

Her own tangent was unassuming, gentle; but rather than face him, she turned aside, facing the enshrouded evening as her lashes listed with some fatigue. (Not wanting to crowd into him again.) Ears curved back again, not quite looking at him, but as the silence lapses between them, her scarred muzzle canted in his direction. ”I... will respect your freedom. I also promise that this is ze last of my speeches; that is suffering in itself, no, Verx?” murmured his name with a soft dimpling of cheeks, which she carried with a new coyness on her tongue.

All hesitant, but she swept her tail about her paws, patient for whatever else he wished to say. For now, though, she let her gaze linger upon the expanse of moonlit water, an almost serene air beginning to drape itself about her delicate, ivory form. They still were hurting in their own ways, yet to entirely mend, but... she knew they would grow from this, stronger than before.

Aure supposed that, although she’d known how things were between them, it was different hearing it from the lips of the male himself. ”I am glad we are able to speak like this... dragoh-! she stuttered, gasping soft; silver brow creasing at a sudden, strong, more particular flurry in her womb. It had her shivering, half-whirling to Vercingetorix out of instinct.
Messages In This Thread
& Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, (mtr.) - by Andraste - February 22, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 09, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 09, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 13, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 13, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 17, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 17, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 22, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:06 AM