Dragoncrest Cliffs & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, (mtr.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure followed each movement with her eyes, the silver of them melted into something of languorous intent. As far as she could recall, it was a rare, rare moment when she decided to masque as seductress, rather than how it usually went between them. It wasn’t that she never meant to take him seriously; it was when he made the mistake of settling down alongside her that she truly became rattled. In this heartbeat, she knew that neither of them were leaving this lake until they ravished another.

Near enough to taste, far enough to be untouched. Or was it the other way around? As her ivory, scarred face murmured into something lazier, ravenous, Aure suddenly decided she didn’t care to know. A pale ear flickered absently at his words, and she had to blink seven-several times in order to give Verx something better than the mere ”Hm.” she proffered him with. If she meant to tempt him, she’d have to think through the heady veils of hunger. ”I... I do not mean to make you uncomfortable. It is only how I cannot resist you.”

Slowly, enunciating through the all-too familiar husk her voice now took on, ”You will learn, Verx, with ze children, with... us. I have no more knowledge of mothering than you have of fathering. Nobody,” huffing at her own fumbling, blinking blearily, ”nobody is ever able to learn how to parent overnight. But we will do this, together.“ Ears curved back, lifting a silver brow at staring him from beneath them, ”You did not need to acknowledge them, or offer raising them with me. But you did so without my asking, and it is... it is more than most would do. It—”

What was it? Commendable? Admirable? Masculine? Utterly deserving of her even when Verx had never thought himself to be? Her waxen breast fluttered, ears pressing back further as she slowly rose to her dainty paws; kept her head low as she began to prowl about him. A gleaming, hushed lust had blown her pupils wide, so much so that only a sliver of argent love remained in her eyes.

Aure began at his flank, unseeing even as she peered at him from the corner of her vision, gauging his acceptance of this. Her breath was warm, her next words a heavy pant as she mouthed at the strong round of his hipbone. ”I learnt quite some time ago that claiming brings no harm to children... nor does it produce more.” Her next sigh was more of a quiet tremble, poring over this piece of him with a tender, faint lovebite. It was evident in her voice; even as she certainly wasn’t the seductive type. But Aure would be damned if she wouldn’t make an effort, however graceless, for tonight and for him.

Something that could’ve been called a smirk — from Aure, of all wolves — ghosted at the corner of her lip. ”I wouldn’t know how it feels, of course; I am sure that you wouldn’t know, either.” The words were an invitation; a feathering dare at that bold gall of his. As she stepped around him, coming along his other flank, she preened phantomish at the dark ribs, following them up to the broad shoulder.

And then she draped herself alongside him once more, settled primly on her belly; presumably at the same respect that he’d done towards her — so near, but not quite. Ivory-thin tail swept along her hocks as she lilted, luxuriously stretching once more: ”Would you like to learn with me, dragostea?
Messages In This Thread
& Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, (mtr.) - by Andraste - February 22, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 09, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 09, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 12, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 13, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 13, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 17, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 17, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 22, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: & Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:06 AM