Sea Lion Shores may a storm wash you into coldharbour
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel didn't like him. She wasn't entirely sure why, really, but there was something about him. Maybe it was that he was a coywolf, and she was simply judging him by that cover. Maybe it was that they just didn't click as people, or something. Maybe it was that he was being a killjoy and an unmanipulatible asshat.

Whatever it was, when he asked her if he could travel with her, everything in her screamed 'no!'.

Before she had time to really think about it, Laurel answered: No. She stiffened then, having reacted a bit quick, and somewhat hastily added: I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. We have enough in our travel party. And then she turned away from the water, suddenly feeling frightened, though she could not explain why. Maybe because a stranger was trying to worm his way into her life. Maybe it was meaningless, but even if it was, then hurting some random pussy's feelings wouldn't make the world a worse off place. It was fucked, anyway. She hastily excused herself. I should head back to my friends. Good luck finding a place to stay. And she started to head off, her body stiff with tension.
Messages In This Thread
may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - March 09, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - March 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - March 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - March 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - March 16, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - March 17, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - March 21, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - March 25, 2019, 04:47 AM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - April 05, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - April 08, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Iliksis - April 10, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: may a storm wash you into coldharbour - by Laurel - April 10, 2019, 04:31 PM