Shadewood I'm allergic to shrimp
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
set a few hours after takara comes back

it was a subtle aroma. anyone could walk past without batting an eye or just not notice it entirely. not orochi. when it drifted towards him his heart hammered in his throat. could it be? the young cub lifted his head and tasted the air. his eyes grew wide and he fell into a determined trot. it must be her, he thought. no boy could forget the sweet smell of his mother. 

as her trail grew stronger and stronger the boy went faster. when he saw her he didn’t know what he’d do and he couldn’t think of anything now. try as he might, his mind only circled back to the task at hand. pockets of tears slowly formed in the corners of his eyes. he only wanted to see her, everything else can play out when the time is right. he was close now, he could feel it. so, so close...

and then the sky roared. the young boy screeched and dove for cover under a log. just as he thought everything was safe a blinding light spread across the clouds, followed by another rumble. it only got worse from there. the howling wind made his ears go numb. a barrage of heavy raindrops struck his face. orochi was scared. this had never happened before and he had no idea what to do. orochi stayed curled up in a corner, shaking wildly. 

the boy was able to regain his senses once the noise became less frequent. oh no, he gasped. the storm made him forget why he was out here in the first place. orochi bursted out of his shelter and desperately sniffed his surroundings. whatever trail he had was washed away by the downpour. no, no! hot tears ran down his face.

he began pacing in different directions in the hopes of seeing takara. but it wasn’t his mother he saw, it was that stupid boy he fought the other day. orochi growled and whipped around to hide his face.
Messages In This Thread
I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - July 31, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 02, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 03, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 11, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 11, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 12, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 12, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Orochi - August 18, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: I'm allergic to shrimp - by Valour - August 19, 2019, 03:11 PM