Wapun Meadow So I never really knew you
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She shook her head at his apology. It didn't matter now, and she didn't have the energy to be angry with him, nor did she want to be. She needed her family, and he was here; that's all she cared about.

She leaned into his affection and closed her eyes again as tears continued to stream down her face. She couldn't find any words to answer his question at first. She didn't know what she needed, and she was, honestly, too exhausted to try and a figure it out. But she did know one thing he could do. The children...I don't know how to reach them, she started, her tone defeated. Stag is despondent and removed, Monarch is angry and lashing out, and Mesa acts like nothing has happened. I just fear that I'm not doing enough to help them, but I don't know what else to do. She felt like she was failing them. Maybe they would respond better to you? She didn't know if it would work, but it couldn't hurt. She knew he loved them just as much as she did, and maybe he could help them wade through this trauma.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
So I never really knew you - by Sadiq - August 26, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Takiyok - August 29, 2019, 01:30 AM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Sadiq - August 29, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Takiyok - August 29, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Sadiq - August 29, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Takiyok - August 29, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Sadiq - August 29, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: So I never really knew you - by Sadiq - September 08, 2019, 08:12 PM