Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't just Nieve that was unhappy with their relocation. Raleska missed the sound -- or specifically, what it had been before the storms. Now it was a place of loss and terror, and no love.

She eyed that dark inlet a moment longer, delayed in following after the gilded teen. She dreaded finding bear or mountain lion within that black mouth, but swallowed her sense of dread and dutifully picked up her pace until she was alongside Nieve. The mouth of the hole only seemed to grow larger the closer they got, as if it was a giant's jaw opening wide to receive them.

Ignoring the chill that climbed her spine, Raleska looked up the promontory -- the going would not be easy, but maybe together they could spy a way to climb its face. "Looks like a jutting of rock over there we could climb," Raleska ventured, knowing it went without being spoken to be careful here.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Raleska - November 06, 2019, 06:20 PM