Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska nosed Nieve in alarm, already panicking -- thank god the girl got up. Raleska would have never lived with herself, having to explain to her mother that she had been the reason her golden daughter was paralyzed for life. Trying to shake off her shaken composure, Raleska unbelted a deep sigh and looked from Nieve to the yawning chasm above.

Suddenly, it didn't seem like such a good idea. It was at least fifteen feet above their heads, enough to cause some serious damage if either of them god forbid, lost their footing. "I hate to give up." Raleska admitted, her chin jutting in a stubborn expression. "But I don't want either of us to break anything either. Maybe there's a way to get to it from the top?" But crawling down a plateau's face was equally dangerous, and Raleska soon regretted suggesting that.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Raleska - December 14, 2019, 06:02 PM