Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska had only just managed to get her emotions under control when Tux looked from the cliff back to her. She saw in his gaze something change, something dark -- and distinctly, it reminded her of the malevolent tightening of a serpent. Her ears pinned as she regarded that inhospitable expression, one she knew would have spelled her end if the boy was in better shape.

She took care to add more distance between them. Aware of how quickly that stormy expression had devoured his features, Raleska wanted to put as much distance between them as she could. Part of her wanted, right then, to cast him back to sea -- but Raleska had never been a cruel wolf. There had been many chances where she could have been cruel, but it had never been her nature. "You could try to eat the snow.." Raleska motioned to past the sands, where the wind had not stripped all of the snow from the sands. It was not a short distance, but she supposed it beat climbing up hill. That gave her the idea -- if she could find ice somewhere, maybe she could bring it back.. but.. why was she helping a Dragedan?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Raleska - December 21, 2019, 03:26 PM