Stone Circle there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love)
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback shook his head at her question. "Im afraid not—was born far the north, past these lands. I came here alone and married into the family quite some time ago. Since then I have sired my own whelps. Though we may not all be connected by blood, many of us are considered close family here." The man flicked his ear once more as a current of wind ruffled past them, sending tendrils of his fur into the air around them. He re-positioned himself to be against it, not wanting to deal with his cheek fur whipping him in the face.

"Many of us come from all walks of life. Who you were before—where you came, does not determine your placement here. In fact, many of the wolves buried here are not of our own blood, but those who have made themselves a part of us through their time spent here." He chose to fall silent then, wondering how to continue his next words. "If you choose to stay, the day you meet your last breath will be the day you are buried with us here. But that's for the future, yes?" he joked again, attempting to listen to mood.

"Yes, I suppose I am a spiritual man. But I am not sure how others here feel of that nature, wether they do is none of my concern. What about you? Are you a believer?"

Messages In This Thread
there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 21, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 22, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 06:29 PM