The Sentinels Bravery only means something to those afraid of death.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Naturally, he did not believe her. If only she could channel all her memories into one emotive fist, and punch him with it so he could see clearly her words were true!

Hurt flickered behind her gaze, the emotion of which she tried to hide so he would not think her weak. She may have been his enemy, but she had never been a liar. The one thing that worked in her favor now was the undeniable scent that cowled her — surely he had a nose. Her throat constricted as she juggled with his answer. I’m hiding, Raleska repeated somewhat sulkily, her gaze flickering to the scars — had she and her own been responsible for that? If we fight, that is noise. I’m trying not to draw attention to myself. But that wasn’t the real reason she wasn’t interested in fighting. I don’t have a quarrel with you anymore. Seeing Ephraim, helping Tux — it had put into place that they had been children brainwashed by their bloodletting parents.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravery only means something to those afraid of death. - by Raleska - March 12, 2020, 12:32 PM