Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Of the two questions she'd asked him, he'd only answered one. And the answer didn't elaborate very much on his past. Mal never had much good to say about his family, and she wondered if Matty had a similar childhood. She kind of wanted to ask but then decided against it. What if it hurt him to talk about it? She would feel really bad about asking. Oh, okay. Small like this pack? she asked. It wasn't prying too much. She knew that whatever she asked him, automatically opened herself up for the same question, and there were plenty of questions she didn't really want to answer right now. One of those questions being about where she was from. But she had asked him, so it was only fair for her to give some kind of answer when he asked the same of her. Uh, yeah, she answered hesitantly. My family lives with a pack in the mountains east of here. She hoped they still lived there anyway. She left out all the stuff about bailing on them after her dad died because that seemed like a conversation for another time...or possibly never. She tried really hard to suppress all that shit and talking about it would only bring up emotions she didn't want to feel anymore. 

A date sounded like something she'd be up for. The only nice place she knew, though, was the glacier and she was pretty sure she was the only one around that liked to spend time there. Sounds fun, she answered. When do you want to go?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 22, 2020, 11:42 PM