Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Mathieu
back dated to the late evening of 4/22

Call already sent out to Matty, Simmik sat just outside their western borders where the trees of the forest gave way to a vast valley. In the winter, this area had been covered in a blanket of snow but during her patrols lately, she noticed that in the places where the snow had melted, plants had started to break through the top of the soil. The light from the moon was minimal tonight; it shined just enough that when mixed with the light from the stars, it illuminated the fields in front of her. Spots of color, washed out by the night, drew her attention from where she had been staring at the borders waiting for Matty to appear. She hadn't noticed the colors before. She got up and walked over to the closest patch and realized then that some of the plants were beginning to flower. She looked around, still night seeing any sign of anyone, then she lowered her nose and drew in a slow breath through her nostrils. The scent was nice but she enjoyed the colors more. So she sat down and slid her gaze slowly around the valley. This seemed like the perfect place for their date. Hopefully, Matty would agree.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM