Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He answered her with only one shake of his head, and she wouldn't push him to give more. She understood his reluctance to talk about painful things. So much so that when he turned the question on her, she wanted to shrug it off and pretend that she doing okay. But she wasn't really, and he had been honest with her, so it was her turn to be honest. She swallowed and looked away. Yeah, he was important to me, she finally answered. And well— this part was hard for her to talk about. She had spoken not one single word about it since leaving home. When I was little, just a pup, my dad died right in front of me. She drew in a deep breath. It was violent and I was really young. I don't know, I didn't deal with it very well. Eventually, I ran away. She thought she would feel relieved once Mal knew her deepest regret, but she just hurt more. This hurts a lot like that, and it brings up a lot of things I haven't really ever dealt with I don't think. That was the best sense she could make of it. I'm sorry I never told you; I've never told anyone. Stupid tears stung at the corners of her eyes. She had hoped to get through this without crying in front of anyone else but as usual, her body wouldn't oblige. She sniffled a little and shook her head. This sucks.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Simmik - April 25, 2020, 11:17 PM