Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She smiled and shrugged a little at his compliment. She never really thought of it as brave, but she could see how most would see the glacier as dangerous. She was made for that kind of place, though. I'll take you there sometime, she offered. I know an easy way up. It was a fairly safe route, sure to deliver them both to the top with little chance for injury. 

Simmik rolled her eyes at him. My questions are specific. You just always do this thing where you answer me but don't actually give me information. She smirked. I can ask more specific questions, though, if that's really what you want. She had tried her best not to push too much, but now, maybe she wouldn't be so hesitant. 

I feel like any good singer would say that, she countered when he stated that he wasn't that good at signing. She sat up, the mostly ravished rabbit carcass completely forgotten. Will you sing for me now? she asked. And she couldn't get more specific than that. Hopefully he would stay true to his word.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 25, 2020, 11:57 PM