Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Thanks, Mal she said quietly, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to spill again. His support meant more than she was really able to put into words. And I'm here for you too, she added. She wasn't sure what exactly she needed right now either, so she understood where he was coming from. But she wanted it out there that if he figured it out, he could find her. You don't have to deal with this on your own. She knew it seemed the best way to handle things sometimes, but really it all caught up to you eventually. She knew that now. 

Simmik looked up to to meet Mal's gaze when she felt him lean back a little. She smiled a little at his suggestion. Kids kind of made her nervous; she had no idea what to do around them. But his suggestion actually sounded kind of nice. Yeah, I'd like that, she answered. A distraction would help. And she had a feeling that it would help them both. Whenever you want to, just let me know, she offered.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Simmik - April 27, 2020, 11:59 AM