Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
If only she knew, if only she knew how awful he still was with those thoughts swimming around his head and perhaps she wouldn't be in such a fantastic mood; falsely being lulled in a sense of near security around the man she was basically forced to marry. Instead, she was walking right into the trap he was still building after all this time, even after he had gotten her. That this man was awful through and through and she was simply oblivious, low-key afraid of his wrath to the point where she submitted and is simply trying to make the best of a shitty situation.

Hmmm. She pondered a question she could possibly as him, lightly pursing her lips as her eyes rolled to the sky as if they held the question she was looking for. Really, anything would work. They were almost strangers still, anything was better than nothing. Do you ever miss the clan? She knew what her answer would be for that, but she wanted to hear from him, his thoughts, how he felt. He left as everyone else had for similar reasons, to remain together (at least she liked to think it that way), so did he have any regrets?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 10:38 PM