Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
His answer made her laugh - it was a somber thought, but he was right. Even if she tried to still love her sister, she was the only one Reiko had after all, she had to agree that Hime was pretty awful. They were the only two left to continue their parent's legacy and she can only hope Hime was doing them proud back in the clan's homelands. And charmed she was too, his kind words were stroking her worries away gently.

Then the question was turned onto her. Wanting to feel somewhat physically close to Takeshi, she had to get use to it after all, eventually... she eases into his chest, making herself as comfortable as she could right now despite her lingering worries and presses her back against him to keep her up. I do, every day. I miss the snow, I miss my friends and everyone else - she pauses for a moment, But it's getting easier. Everyone here is fantastic, and we will soon have a family, it will help with the homesickness.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 11:01 PM