Hushed Willows Once I Hear Them Clearly Say
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira had not expected much but what she received was...beyond anything she could have predicted. A woman of silver with greys that threatened to consume her approached with an exaggerated bow giving view to a large bird perched upon her shoulders. It took her a moment, but after staring she was sure it was some kind of owl. In her startled state the Count almost missed the words the Queen offered, but enough of them came through.

A rapid blink pulled Ira back to reality as her eyes fell back to the girl before her, she was young. Far younger than she expected for the up and coming Queen, but her name did not betray her. Hua informed her that the ruler here was one named Lumiya. Recomposing herself, Ira offered a bow of her head in return as she finally responded, Greetings. I am Ira, Count of Kaistleoki, a pack not far from here by the river on the other side of this mountain range. This is my Constable, Hieronymous. She gestured to the knight with her nose before quickly turning back to the Queen. We come concerning the group that has troubled you. Huāzhēn came to our borders, she told me what they have done and I have made my own assessment of the group. I was hoping to hear your side if you do not mind.

Perhaps she had been a bit too straightforward, but truly there was no time to waste. If the group was to be disposed of before they settled then she had to keep this trip short. Maybe on another day they could return to learn more of her or her people, what kind of pack that sought settlement here in the willows, but today was not that day.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 06, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Hieronymous - July 08, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Lumiya - July 10, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Once I Hear Them Clearly Say - by Ira - July 19, 2020, 12:44 PM