Ravensblood Forest Now I'm on my way
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He hadn't said much to make her feel any better. Even his assuring her that he wouldn't kill her didn't seem to help much. When it came down to it, she just couldn't handle his keeping all of this from her. He claimed it wasn't intentional, but how could she know that for sure? And that made her unsure whether or not she could trust his word about anything else. 

His attempt at flirting did nothing to make her feel better; she only looked away, saddened by the reminder of how they were with each other before all of this mess. 

She wasn't sure if she hated him or how she really felt beyond hurt and betrayed. All she knew was that she was too angry to really spend anymore time here, listening to whatever excuses he had to offer. He seemed sincere but the whole problem was that she wasn't sure if she could believe him, and no matter how much she understood being in a bad place and making bad decisions, she wasn't sure it actually excused what he did. I need some time, she repeated, shaking her head. 

But I'm a leader too, and I have my pack to worry about... She began to turn to leave, not wanting to listen to anymore of this. She wasn't even really making sense anymore. 

Unless he stopped her, she would trot away without a glance back, eventually breaking into a run when she thought he couldn't see her anymore. Her emotional state would fluctuate the entire way home, moving between sad and angry so many times that she would be practically a mess by the time she crossed over the borders to her own forest.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:00 AM