Neverwinter Forest Through gutters filled with black debris.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
[shifty eyes] Do you want me to roll a trespass roll, or can I give you a free win instead? :P

Hello? A little voice. He hears it, but he's too tired to care. An ear flick is all that he manages. As Revui sinks further in to himself and lingers somewhere between his confidence and laziness, something snaps.

It sounds like a spine being popped, and getting closer. The sound becomes more regular as it gets louder, and as the pale wolf launches from the shadows for him Revui wakes from his half-dream, but it is not in time. He snorts a breath and lurches up to his paws, stumbles awkwardly; his leg is asleep, the terrain isn't familiar. Excuses, excuses.

She hits him like a shard of glacier cleaved free, and then there were teeth. They snapped at his face and when Revui pulled back from the sensation the teeth roamed to his shoulder, his forequarter, his hip when it was offered. Slice after slice, she moved so fast—movements he'd seen before, but now was not the time to study.

She tore a chunk from his shoulder and rammed him again, and Revui felt a snap, forced a wheeze and wheeled about trying to deflect attacks that came at him as a blur. He slams in to a sapling and isn't sure if the tree snaps or he does. There is the stink of blood, the heat of adrenaline—and he knows he isn't in any condition to retaliate.

All he can do is try and run.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through gutters filled with black debris. - by Miriam - August 15, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Through gutters filled with black debris. - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Through gutters filled with black debris. - by Revui (Ghost) - August 24, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Through gutters filled with black debris. - by Miriam - August 27, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Through gutters filled with black debris. - by Simmik - September 04, 2020, 12:02 PM