Seaside Moors Once, you know, you were my friend.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
He didn’t — and shouldn’t — trust her. Simple. I can’t kill you. Raleska gave an indifferent shrug of her shoulders. Her delivery was matter of fact and painfully bald. If she was capable of defeating Wintersbane, she would have. But, Raleska was half his size and she was no idiot. You only fought when you knew you could win. 

Rosalyn and Erzulie are not getting any younger. We need change. You said it yourself, although differently.

Raleska’s shrewd, hawkbit gaze turned away. Make no mistake — you and I are not friends. But, there’s a way I can make this work for both of us, and for Rusalka too. So, my interests are purely aligned with Rusalka. As long as you are within Rusalka, I suppose that means my interests are aligned with you.. She hedged a careful sigh, still feeling anger lap lazily along the battered shores of her heart. We’ve moved a lot in the last few years. It’s never been safe, no matter where we go. To tell the truth, I’ve hated it here. Maybe, we just keep trying to do the same things and that’s why nothings changed. There is one thing you can do to prove to me that this time, it will be different.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 13, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Once, you know, you were my friend. - by Raleska - October 14, 2020, 03:34 PM