Moonspear it seems like it never really was enough
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
That Moonspear did not have many shortcomings was unsurprising to the silvered woman; Hydra left few stones unturned. This, Keres knew even being here for such a short time. It was evident in the operations of the pack, and how its wolves worked together, even when there were newer members. Still, she would find the slack and pick it up wherever she could.

Ears pricked, listening to what few suggestions the woman had to offer, nodding as she soaked up the information. Several of those appealed to her, so the next step would be to figure out what would come first. Perfect. I think I can manage that. Perhaps, She paused, thinking for a moment. Caretaking or coaching as well? I've med several of the mountain's pups recently and have rediscovered the joy of teaching and helping them. Mintaka, Altair, Sialuk. The others, she would meet in time, she was sure.
Messages In This Thread
it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 08, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - October 08, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - October 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 11, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Hydra - November 13, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: it seems like it never really was enough - by Keres - November 14, 2020, 03:23 PM