Nova Peak Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before;
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
I can hold off on my next reply! I'm also ok with damages/whatever

While Raleska studied the slopes, she wondered of Sagtannet's history here. She had grown up all over the map, but even what little snatches she remembered of her childhood, she never recalled a pack past the cliffs.

Maybe because, in a way, she had never made it past the cliffs.

There were scents woven cleanly into the landscape, suggesting the borders were frequently patrolled. While Raleska couldn't get a good estimate of how many wolves it was, it was enough to form the opinion Sagtannet was of a healthy number.

Her ears snapped forward as the sound of galloping strides reached her. Raleska's eyes were well trained to movement, easily honing in on a streaking, badger-faced she-wolf coming towards her at full speed.

Raleska's tail and posture were limp; in several lanky strides she pushed off into a lope, quickly placing a respectable distance between herself and the nearest scent marker. She did not outright run -- she was partially testing this wolf's tenacity, and partially testing her willingness to bite first, ask questions later. If given the opportunity, Raleska might have tried to talk before fangs were drawn -- as a result, her posture was largely submissive and her tail kept low to her flanks. All the while she kept her ears trained behind her, listening for the tell-tale sign of an easing of stride ... or the quickening of them.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before; - by Raleska - November 14, 2020, 08:04 PM