Raven's Watch You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor.
Brecheliant
Family
810 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
As the willows grew quieter, Bridget began to range.  Not far, since she was one of few still there to represent the Court, but in search of members or... perhaps... a new home.  She was loyal to Lumiya still, but a Court devoid of life was no place for a faerie, and even the queen could surely admit this place was too quiet.

She huffed.  Weird thoughts for a fucking weird night.

No doubt she'd do well either way.  She hoped at least Teya and Izumi stuck around; the rest she did not know quite as well, to no fault of her own, since the rest seemed to keep to themselves.  She flicked an ear.  Not much use for a healer, either, since nothing had ever happened with that war.  

She'd traveled up the mountains and around the river to arrive here, and now seemed to be on the opposite side, looking out over the forest that held the court.  It seemed so small from up here.  She stopped stock still, however, when she smelled a scent.  And went even stiller when she recognized it.  No fucking way.  It was those fucking bastards from before.

Oh ho ho HO you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.  Bridget fumed, her tail lifting as she stalked along the line.  HERE?!  She didn't notice Raleska lurking nearby.  Her entire attention was on the claim that the thugs who had jumped her had staked, apparently right next door to the Court in the willows.

WC: 250
Messages In This Thread
RE: You slept on a feather bed, I slept on the floor. - by Bridget - November 16, 2020, 11:26 PM