Nova Peak Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before;
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Realistically Raleska would leave this post, but I want one more reply in for trade purposes, if that is okay?

Oof, Homie don't play. As soon as Raleska slowed, Wylla sped up -- putting her legs into overdrive did little to prevent the Eisen's teeth from grazing her hip and pulling a handsome amount of fur and scraped skin from the Eyjolfur's hind.

Raleska winced as she dropped her chest and leaned into a full gallop, long limbs striding over tussocks and thin reeds with practiced precision. She didn't know the terrain well, but her miles of ranging kept her lean and fit, and she was able to put enough distance between them that she no longer felt Wylla's breath hot on her heels.

That did not mean she was safe; Raleska was aware another wolf pulled up the rear, one older and a little more reserved. Raleska kept Star in her periphery as she continued her retreat. While she hadn't escaped pain-free, she had learned enough to consider that Sagtannet's borders were heavily patrolled to the point that future reconnaissance would likely be dangerous.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before; - by Raleska - November 23, 2020, 10:38 AM