Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He was right: she had absolutely no time react. She heard the thundering of paws and froze. She looked up just in time to see his face and hear her name, and then she was knocked to the ground. He used so much force that the air was knocked from her lungs. His teeth ripped into her skin and for a few awful moments she couldn't move. She was so stunned by the whole thing and now her chest burned and her flesh ached where his teeth held on. She knew he was mad, but she never actually thought he would do anything about it. How many times had she invited an attack from him, either with vicious words or an attack of her own? All those times, he had done nothing. What was so different now? He couldn't pretend to be something he wasn't to his precious pack? Well she hoped they all left him in his pile of shit. He deserved it.

A few moments were all it took to get her bearings, and she turned her head to snap at his leg. If able, she would tear into his flesh and hang on for as long as she could. She wanted to pull it out from under him to take away his advantage, but she wasn't sure if she could. She had always known he was stronger than she was, but she never really realized what that could mean until this moment, when she was pinned beneath him and all she could see was that empty, murderous look in his eyes. That was not the Kynareth she had known, and for once, she was actually scared of him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM