Deepwood Weald It’s the same way you showed me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The sound of his growl was almost as satisfying as the taste of his blood. But then his weight was gone, and she was juming up with a snarl, landing gracefully on her feet as she braced to lunge forward. For a moment, she considered taking off now that she had the chance. He was still close enough to catch her, but she was faster than he was. She shifted and then froze as he called her baby. The word sent a chill down her spine, and in that same second, her decision was made. She wanted to kill him; she had never wanted anything more in her entire life. He wanted to feel her teeth, so she would happily oblige.

She lunged forward, her bite aiming right for his throat like she meant business, because she did. If given then chance, she would sink her teeth into the skin there and rip and tear until she was sure he was dead. He had done this to them—he was a monster, and he didn't deserve to live.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 25, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 25, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:13 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Simmik - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: It’s the same way you showed me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 26, 2020, 02:59 AM