Blacktail Deer Plateau All I need is a head full of hope
Brecheliant
Family
818 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Well that was more intense than what Bridget expected.  How the fuck did lightning wipe someone's brain like that?  Bigger question - how did she survive that shit?  Yknow what, not really important, wasn't like she was going to be able to sort it out anyway.

Oh.  Alright.  Well, shit.  Weird reunion because a) Orlaith spoke as if the court meant absolutely nothing to her.  Also as if Bridget meant nothing.  Which... fair.  Memory loss.  but still weird as shit.  B) Izumi was with them, which meant if Bridget wanted her along, she'd have to snag her from here.  Not likely under a pack's nose, and not if she'd already chosen this place.

Yeah, everyone just kind of left.  Real weird.  Bridget said with a light sigh.  Not much she could have done to prevent it, but it was a bummer.  She'd liked the new court a good deal better than the old, all things considered, though now she'd get to see a few places.  So she could pick out that silver lining and give it a nice focus for now.

WC: 180
Messages In This Thread
All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 26, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 27, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 28, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - December 06, 2020, 11:51 AM