Emberwood i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her disbelief showed plainly on her face as the woman claimed to be able to take them through the mountains. She could barely walk last night, and although she looked better today, Taki could tell she was dead on her feet. A wound like that took its toll—she had enough of them herself to know that beyond a doubt. 

Just as plainly as her disbelief had shown, so did her irritation to learn that not only had Taikon brought more hardship on them, but he had also informed her of things that they shouldn't be offering up to wolves they did not trust. And now that very wolf was using it as a bargaining chip. 

One thing did pique her interest, though—he mentioned a co-leader. You lead a pack? she asked, skeptical once more as she continued. And this pack will just give us resources at the beginning of winter? Of course, it was a nice promise, but how could she be sure this stranger would stay true to her word. How do I know you will not just ditch us the second it is convenient for you? she asked. Or that you are not leading us into a trap? There was no way she could trust this woman completely.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 05:13 AM