Flycatcher Downs I'm a giver
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
He looked like he could hardly believe she was here, though it was hard to tell at first if his surprise was happy or just... shock?  Maia definitely felt the same.   She could hardly believe that after all this time he was just kinda here.  In a random field.  Her smile didn't dim in the least, though his hoarse tone made her ears shift.

Wow, it's... been a while, huh?  She added, quieter now that she'd closed the gap some between them.  He still wasn't much of a talker, but she'd never minded that much.  Well, she had, but only because she'd always felt awkwardly talkative to compensate.  This time it was too good to see him for her to care about that nonsense.

I was just going to see if I could find my brother's pack.  My sister Wraen and I are claiming a forest wayyy that way,  she indicated with a jerk of her muzzle, and we wanted to let him know!  Do you live around here now?!  What had happened to the shore?  She'd passed by there a couple of times, so that would explain why she never found him.  He didn't look as happy as she had hoped, she thought, searching his features a bit.  But he looked good, still.  Just about like she remembered him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a giver - by Maia - November 27, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 03, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 16, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 16, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 23, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 26, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - January 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:28 PM