Flycatcher Downs I'm a giver
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
When had she seen him last?  It had been right then, hadn't it?  She didn't remember what she'd been like, honestly... but she didn't remember much about those months.  She didn't really like to think about how she'd been then either.  It seemed like such a different person.

Wow.  Maia looked, and without thinking reached out to brush her nose across them.  They didn't marr his face much, but they looked deep, and she could imagine how it had been.  She hesitated answering, thinking of everything that had happened since.

Well, I went home for a while.  Home home.  It was weird, with my parents gone.  But it was good.  I didn't think I'd find any family left there.  She'd thought she'd lost everything, from what Sarah had said.  She didn't recall what she'd told him.

When I came back, Wraen and I traveled again.  I thought things were back to normal, but then I got into a fight.  Well...  she huffed out a laugh.  Hardly.  It woulda been a fight maybe if I'd done anything.  But I couldn't.  Cept run, barely.  Luckily I ran into a friend, and he... well...

She turned, so he could see some of it.  Most of the scarring had faded, but some she was still waiting on.  It didn't feel great doing it, not when she... for so long, she'd wanted him to think of her as flawless.  But she knew she owed it to him.  He was one of few best friends she had left out here.  He saved me.

Still, she found herself unable to go further right now.  She didn't want to gush about the good, not without pressing him for it.  It felt unfair.  Morgana.  She sounds impressive, if you are willing to fight for her.  What's she like?  She asked, wanting to hear more about him.  His life here, what he was up to, how he was.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a giver - by Maia - November 27, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 03, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 16, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 16, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - December 23, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - December 26, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: I'm a giver - by Illidan - January 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm a giver - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:28 PM