Stavanger Bay the live oak tree and the big bay moon
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
551 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Dutch was a bit taken aback by the demand, but settled down at the weirdo fox's request. He was not at all sure what the point of this interaction was, if they weren't gonna fuck with each other, but the diminutive creature quickly got to the point. He was missing someone, clearly, and Dutch was sorry to be of such little help.

"Not really? I don't think?" It wasn't something he really paid attention to. "None that've talked to me, anyway. Are you looking for one in particular?" He thought this might be a better place to start. Maybe he was just looking for foxes in general, which seemed a much easier thing to help with. "I'm looking for my father," he added, in case the fox was in a mood to help, as well as to be helped. "My name's Dutch, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Dutch - January 28, 2021, 10:16 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Yeet - February 02, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Dutch - February 02, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Yeet - February 02, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Dutch - February 02, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Yeet - February 07, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Dutch - February 07, 2021, 10:41 PM
RE: the live oak tree and the big bay moon - by Yeet - February 17, 2021, 07:21 PM