Blackfeather Woods And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She smiled and made a non-committal sound, offering a slight shake of her head. She wasn't sure she agreed with that, but as she had learned in the past, she wouldn't likely change his mind. She would just have to find some way to return the favor. 

She closed her eyes and released a soft sigh at his next words. I missed you too, she told him quietly. She had missed him more than she had even anticipated. The days spent, patrolling the borders, searching for his approaching form in the lands beyond the forest were long and lonely. She missed his constant company; she felt she could be completely herself around him, and she hadn't found that kind of connection in a long time. Even now, as he breathed beneath her, she feared she would lose what they had. His scent was tainted with infection, and she feared the worst was still yet to come. 

His teasing words distracted her from her dark thoughts. That was my plan all along, she told him. You have discovered my secret.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: And all the lights that lead us there are blinding - by Takiyok - February 11, 2021, 08:43 PM