Hideaway Strath It's all so incredibly loud
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She couldn't help but smile at his compliment; it warmed her blood and made her reach over to nuzzle his neck and deliver soft kisses to his jaw. She felt like a literal planet, so it was nice to hear him say he thought differently. 

He told her he thought daughters would stress him out—that he wanted sons. Simmik smiled again and met his gaze. I think any daughter of ours would be just as deadly as she would be beautiful, she assured him. Of course, he would stress no matter what, she was sure. But I would also love sons. They would be strong like you. She could just imagine it now—she thought of it often, her mind drifting into lovely daydreams about their beautiful children running and playing. I would like to have both, she told him. But mostly I will just be happy when they're all here and alive. The daunting task of labor hung darkly over her head, and she worried she wouldn't be strong enough to deliver their children without incident. I hope I am strong enough to bring them here safely. She whispered her greatest fear into the fur of his neck where she had hidden her face.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 25, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - April 01, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:38 PM