Redhawk Caldera that's a technical on the good neighbors.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe saw the moment Towhee warmed to them, relaxing a bit in kind. She had no idea there had ever been any resentment between Towhee and her family, otherwise she might’ve been more anxious about this meet and greet. Ignorance was bliss, though, and she merely took it as a good sign.

Before she could offer an answer to the question posed, she caught sight of another wolf joining them. This one she didn’t recognize—there was no description of her family at the Caldera to match the scarred face and two toned eyes. She shot him a brief smile before turning back to Towhee.

”We were hoping to join your ranks,” Eshe replied, dropping the ptero only because she wasn’t sure enough of herself that she could do it all correctly, ”Tea can speak for himself, but I’ve traveled quite a bit and have enjoyed building and strengthening relationships between my pack and others as an ambassador. I’m also well versed in natural sciences and know some of medicine and caring for the young or sick. I offer all those skills in service to your pack.”
Messages In This Thread
that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 09, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: that's a technical on the good neighbors. - by Eshe - June 11, 2021, 04:38 PM