Phoenix Maplewood [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
She saw her own caution reflected in his body language, and it made her feel a little more confident herself. Nothing could take away the embarrassment of this journey that she had been sent onto, but if she could feel safe, at least somewhat... Laurel swallowed thickly as he came into view and headed towards her, her heart thumping nervously while her body reflected her own fears, too. She was not the confident and proud woman that had stood before Mahler, now.

He introduced himself, confirming his identity. Laurel hated that it wasn't clear what she wanted, the question lingering between them. She hated that she'd have to tell him; ask him. She dreaded both a no and a yes. My name is Laurel. I'm from Rivenwood, Mahler's pack. He said... He told me you could -- Fuck you. Just say the words, dearest, just be honest. Tell him what you want. -- provide certain services. Hazel eyes looked up at him, daring him to further inquire, hoping she wouldn't need to. Her posture was riddled with insecurity, while her voice was sharp and confident in stark contrast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken - by Laurel - June 21, 2021, 06:28 AM