Noctisardor Bypass [raid] The antipathies, I think
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Arielle conducted the inquisition while Aventus leered down at Druid from her flank. They had described their trespasser to him. He knew fully well this was the selfsame wolf who had been sent back to Rivenwood injured as a message of Ursus' intent. He let Arielle take the lead on this; if it was up to him, they'd have killed her already and moved on.

What better way to christen a new relationship than with blood?

Druid wanted to know what they wanted with Laurel. Once upon a time, Aventus might have doubted the need for senseless violence and threat here, but he was not that young boy any longer. Now he cracked a foreboding grin and said, you don't wanna know.

Of course they wouldn't heed Druid's request. They couldn't even if they wanted to. Their ultimate target was Laurel, but unlike this little traitor, the rest of Rivenwood was likely to defend their packmate. That meant they would turn tooth and claw on Ursus, and those wolves would be met in kind whether Druid liked it or not. It was a naive hope. In some ways, it was cute that she wanted to save the rest by sacrificing one, but mostly it revealed that Rivenwood had weakness in its intrapack relationships. Chinks that Ursus could exploit.
Messages In This Thread
[raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 05, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 06, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 11:42 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 07, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 07, 2022, 01:04 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 08, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Laurel - January 11, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 11, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 11, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 12, 2022, 09:52 AM