Redsand Canyon i wanna stay with you for a long time,
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
356 Posts
Ooc —
the physician in qiao wished to have seen the injury the day it was sustained, the week after, and the month following. often, the prognosis of return to previous function was most obvious in the days following. where skin reknitted, tendons began their patchwork array, and ligaments began the long and slow weave of collagen regeneration.

throughout the lady's story, qiao was still unsure what facet had been injured. her spine? her pelvis? she suspected from the way the woman walked, a compression fracture was likely. and if that was the case, perhaps a bone spur sat like a bothersome tooth within her articular processes. "secondary injury from chronic compensation." qiao affirmed, agreeing with the medics of lady ruenna's past.

"you seem to me the type that would be insulted by the regular use of poppy." she was too sharp; she bore her wit ahead of her like a spear, and qiao believed the world would be robbed of ruenna's clever faculties if she turned to a life under the bloom of poppy petals and seeds. "i have stinging nettle, but what you need is devil's claw." qiao dropped her head and procured from her greenbriar torc the bounty of dried nettle she had harvested some months ago. "i pulled these the day i met your mercenary, arsenio."

qiao placed the dried stalks on the ground with a frown. "you can rub these fresh along your back for local pain -- but the true use of them is to steep and drink of them regularly. it helps with arthritis. once spring comes, i will return with a cocktail of devil's claw and yucca." qiao paused for a moment, considering. "the two together are like a strong marriage: pain control and inflammation reduction. there is but one drawback -- i do not advise them if you are with child."
Messages In This Thread
i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 30, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - January 30, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 31, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - February 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - March 15, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - April 04, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - April 04, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - August 06, 2022, 08:05 AM