Hideaway Strath Stand down, I'm a God in the making
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury groaned loudly in pain, whining with stress as the men in the room bared teeth and threw warnings at each other. 

"Enough. Now isn't the time!" She hissed at them both through the agony of labor. 
With an instinctive push, the first of her litter slid out. 
A pure white, pudgy little girl. Sovereign
Quickly and yet carefully, the Empress brought her first born to her teats and laid back again to continue the process. 
Three more came out in their own time, one black as void - @Credence, one fiery red - @Panacea...Fury's vision started tunneling as she tried to discern @Elias, and thus didn't register his coat color when she brought him to her belly. 

After a time, all four newborns were finally nestled to her massive form. She looked upon them all, exhausted and loving. 
Her tired gaze went to Arashi and Kynareth. 
She smiled with evident gratitude. 

With a heavy sigh, Fury then went limp, her great head hitting the earth with a dull thud. 

she's not dead! Though I considered it lmao her body has just temporarily given out from exhaustion :> I will make a new thread soon, feel free to continue without Fury for the remainder of this one though!
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 01, 2022, 02:09 AM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 01, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 02, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by Arashi - March 07, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Stand down, I'm a God in the making - by RIP Fury - March 07, 2022, 09:02 PM