Redtail Rise Like no one ever was,
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
"You fwew heaw?" She asked incredulously. Most often, Lilia was a skeptical pup, but for whatever reason, the boy's sincerity caught her by surprise. He wasn't gloating...In fact, he looked like he regretted the ordeal entirely. She wanted to ask him how he'd done it- not to infer that he was bluffing- but he asked her about herself, and that was typically her favourite thing to talk about. 

"A pintheth ith vewy impowatant. My Mama an' Paba woth the leadewth of our pack, an' I'm the favowite. Tho thomeday, I'm gonna be..." Her voice trailed off. Those guarantees were all gone, now that her pack and her entire family had disappeared. Her features fell. The realization hadn't exactly hit her yet that without a kingdom to inherit, she was nothing more than any other wolf. A commoner. She remembered seeing her reflection in the water, and seeing how ugly she looked, and she wondered if Reki thought she looked ugly too. "I'm thtill a pintheth. I jutht...Hafta..." She shrugged, and slumped a little. She hadn't realized how easy her life had been until now. Now, she would have to climb her way up through the ranks from the very bottom.
Messages In This Thread
Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 09, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Ameline - October 09, 2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 09, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Ameline - October 09, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 09, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Ameline - October 10, 2022, 12:15 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 11, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Ameline - October 11, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 17, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Ameline - October 23, 2022, 09:15 AM
RE: Like no one ever was, - by Reki - October 26, 2022, 12:42 PM