Lion Head Mesa sea witch [wp]
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Teya confirmed what Tierra already kind of thought. She looked like her (their!) dad, a similar color to Tierra herself, and she was pretty. Young, sure, but cute! At first Tierra wasn't sure how she should feel. She wasn't, like, jealous or anything crazy like that. It was just kind of weird to see her dad's new family and think about them being happy. What did that look like?

That's cool. She replied, feeling Teya's eyes a little more than before. And it's lucky for you, you got to meet the best one of us first. Caracal and Sphyra are totally lame compared to me. But I bet they'd think it was cool too, if they were here. Tierra grinned. They usually don't know cool, but every once in a while they're alright.

She missed her siblings quite a bit, even Caracal, something she never thought she would ever think (and absolutely would never admit. Okay maybe she would - but -definitely only once). It didn't seem like Sorana had any brothers or sisters, which had to have its upsides! Still... maybe it was a little lonely too. It looked like their dad was actually gone too, and while Tierra didn't dwell on it, it wasn't hard to remember how that had felt the first time.

I've got a ton of training and all, but... I bet I could convince Germy to send me over there for a visit or something. If you wanted to help me get some scouting cred, maybe we could hang out? Bonus points for doing work without actually doing work - the Imperator totally didn't need to know. It'd just be fun too, she thought, having siblings other than the ones she already had. Leona was fine but she wasn't really all that into - well, anything fun. And Jack was way too much a boy to be legit cool to hang with. Maybe Sorana would appreciate a totally amazing big sister and guide to teach her all the ways to not be lame?
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
sea witch [wp] - by Teya - September 17, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Tierra - September 17, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Nazli - September 18, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Teya - September 20, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Sorana - September 20, 2022, 09:12 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 02:30 AM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Teya - September 23, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Sorana - October 11, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Tierra - October 12, 2022, 10:13 AM
RE: sea witch [wp] - by Teya - October 23, 2022, 01:43 PM