Redsand Canyon saepenumero
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus dutifully attended, though he was too new and too young to contribute much to the conversation. He listened to everything being said, though mostly he took the opportunity to catalog his gathered comrades. He recognized almost everyone at least in passing but here was a spectacular opportunity to learn a bit more about everybody.

The heavily scarred Alstroemeria spoke first, proposing diversification. Fennec countered her, the discussion soon gaining a depth that largely went over the boy’s head. Still, he did his best to pay attention. Atreus wanted to understand what was at stake here. This was his home now and he was apparently being offered some say in how to shape its future. If only it didn’t seem so complicated, he might actually have something to offer.

Something the blind Principales said in particular confused him. What other pack was she referring to? In his naivete, Atreus hadn’t realized they were in service to anyone but themselves. That didn’t make sense to him. Packs were meant to hold a territory and guard its resources, protecting and serving those who lived there. At least, that’s how he’d always understood it.

He shifted his weight, staying silent, a thoughtful frown etched into his youthful features. It deepened when he abruptly realized there weren’t just a handful of new faces here, there were some familiar faces missing from the crowd. For instance, where was the Matrona? Atreus’s jaw tightened as the Imperator’s words really sank in: “We have lost many.”
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
saepenumero - by Germanicus - December 02, 2022, 08:01 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Alstroemeria - December 02, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Fennec - December 02, 2022, 09:00 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Tierra - December 02, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Atreus - December 03, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Germanicus - December 09, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Minne - December 09, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: saepenumero - by Alstroemeria - December 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Fennec - December 10, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Tierra - December 11, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: saepenumero - by Atreus - December 11, 2022, 11:36 AM