Redsand Canyon Now I can't seem to stay away
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She’d managed to keep her face and head mostly protected (mainly by snapping at anything that even came near it) but wow was this the total opposite of a good time. She was bleeding in more than a few places and if any of them scarred she was so going to kill all three of these assholes.

As soon as she could. Which was, like, as soon as she got backup.

Tierra snapped at the coyote in front of her at the moment, forcing it to jump back just as another came in and latched its jaws into her back. She screeched and spun on it, knowing the other two would take advantage soon enough, but that was when Minne showed up.

Oh my god…. Oh my god. They are so done now. She could’ve cried, she was so relieved. It wasn’t her fault she couldn’t fight off three all by herself, and Minne was totally going to help her flip this on them!! It was payback time!

Except, rather than run (like they should, if they were smart) one of them went after her friend instead. HEY, DICKFACE!!!!! She shrieked at it and, tearing herself away from the one that was on her, launched herself at the back of the one who was attacking Minne. Not cool. Before she’d been more scared than angry - now she was more angry than scared.

She bit down hard right below the shoulders, and hauled to try and drag it away. Doing so left her back open to the other two, though. Somehow they’d need to make them run… or get out of here themselves.
Messages In This Thread
Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Minne - December 14, 2022, 11:06 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 14, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Minne - December 15, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 15, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Minne - December 15, 2022, 02:14 PM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 16, 2022, 12:55 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Minne - December 16, 2022, 01:10 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 16, 2022, 01:37 AM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Minne - December 16, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: Now I can't seem to stay away - by Tierra - December 16, 2022, 04:23 PM