Northstar Vale over glacial plains
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I am incredibly excited to hear that. Nanuq and Siku are adorable. I am happy you might keep him on the forum! I hope the brothers get to reunite soon. ^^

The boy was more polite than many grown wolves Arsenio had known. His heart ached to think that Nanuq’s family did not know where he was, that he had willingly stretched his bonds with them. But who could blame a child for shunning the life of a soldier? The Arche saw no fault in what Nanuq had done. He was not the boy’s father but he would lend his support, regardless. 

As the young wold chewed at the rabbit meat, Arsenio settled in to listen. The brother, Siku, was still in Mereo. He had experienced something difficult with Germanicus. The redstone man understood this, too. The Roman was not an easy character to bond with. He acted for the better of his plans. In many cases, this had worked in Arsenio’s favor. In others, it seemed a harsh detriment to the Imperator’s character. These were challenging things for children to navigate. 

Siku will be welcome, too. If you both wish to stay, of course. Arsenio did not wish to speak on the boy’s decision. He had traveled a great deal and needed his rest. Tell me about yourself, Nanuq. Epoch is a place of learning and teaching. Is there anything you wish to know? Anything you might like to teach, one day? The man’s glacial gaze fixed to the boy’s face. His russet tail thumped softly against the ground.
Messages In This Thread
over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 15, 2022, 01:54 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 15, 2022, 11:25 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - December 08, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - December 20, 2022, 12:34 PM