Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Graphic

Reyson fought to rise again. The night from before bleeding into his thoughts, his actions. He could feel it, the pain in his paws, in the legs. Where flesh had been rendered, his throat hurt where he had been held upon.

Reyson barked. No I told you to leave. I am the last one off the battlefield always. Now go. Please? This is my fault, this is Renauds. We never should have let the snakes in.

For a moment sheer agony bloomed in his chest, as it continued. Tears sliding down his face and he had no clue. He could see the whites of their eyes, and the tips of their fangs. They were coming, A savage growl rose from his chest, forced himself to his feet, he stood guarding. Then something else happened.

The words jarred a bit. Reyson froze trying speak. I can't it's all gone. It's all gone Rook. They're all gone. This hadn't happened.

Like a freight train it all struck him, hard. This was not how it happened. He blinked, once, twice. Rook didn't, he hadn't sounded that way. Rook had said...he had said.

No can do boss. You stay we stay.

Suddenly Reyson crumpled. He blinked, blinked again. He took a deep breath, another. Digging his large paws into the soil. Forcing himself to focus to push back this flash back.

Rook said, rook said. No can do boss. You stay we stay. Then he gave me that infuriating little smirk he always did.

Reyson scrubbed his paws in the dirt. His blood, it was, it was all over. Amity took the nearest one out. She, she ripped him apart, but they set upon her from behind. I couldn't...i couldn't get to her and Renaud Renaud was trying to stem blood flow, he was, he was screaming at me, told me to leave. To leave because I was about to die. But I couldn't leave them. I couldn't leave them there.

Maxim. His voice broke.

I couldn't leave them there.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trigger warning:Tonight, we're Fighting for our Lives - by Reyson - December 21, 2022, 01:00 PM