Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,012 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I've come along way, havent I? You spoil me, my snow! He laughs with her, tongue licking at his chin as it began to grey and stretched his legs out far in front of himself as he lay. 

A man had gone from slavery of woman, a lesser, to one which had multiple wives he cared for endlessly and who were happy to call themselves his wife. He knew that bedding multiple wives would strength the name of Nuiruk and strengthen their pack. He did not think however he could lay with someone he knew he only did for the sake of filling the ranks. Someone he knew, despite their time together, would still always be lesser then the woman standing before him now. 

The snowy woman spoke more of Lote then and then of Sakhmet. She was unhappy. Unhappy in ways Shikoba had been when Inutsuk left. Like Lote had been when her mate turned on her. How Keyni was when torn between a home here and her short-tempered choice of man. Aiolos was happy he had never hurt Kukutux in such ways and hoped his sons grew up with this same mindset. 

I really don't know anything about her... He murmured with an honestly. Other then she was Kigipigak's mate, of their pack and the children they shared. This was all.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
kanevvluk ⫔ - by Kukutux - December 21, 2022, 09:14 AM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Aiolos - December 21, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Kukutux - December 23, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Aiolos - December 24, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Kukutux - December 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: kanevvluk ⫔ - by Kukutux - January 04, 2023, 05:51 PM