Redtail Rise She's ahead of her time
Pledged
Bearclaw
833 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Seriously I want you to buy me a lottery ticket :') I rolled a 1d10, 1-4 for Lilia, 5-10 for Redd and got an 8 XD

She chuffed, pleased that Redd had decided to answer her call and train with her. Her tail waved as well, for a moment as well, which was all the communication they'd need to have to agree to a fair brawl. She had been training with Ancelin, but something about the last spar she'd had with Redd had shaken her bravado. When the quiet cardinal had been benevolent following the spar, Lilia had been able to lick her wounds and accept her defeat gracefully. 

This time, though, Redd wasn't going to take her by surprise- so she might actually have a shot. She turned her side to the other youth as well, raising her hackles to improve her stature though she was very well aware that she was still relatively dainty in build in comparison. She bared her teeth, and clicked them together, as though ringing the bell in a boxing arena, for the round to begin. 

She zig-zagged toward Redd, jaws clacking together noisily. She wanted to put her opponent in motion, but did not aim yet to come within reach. She lurched away once she thought she came nearly within striking distance- wanting to lure her opponent into an attack. If she teased enough, she thought she might catch Redd's attention and provoke her to move her balance and strike out.
Messages In This Thread
She's ahead of her time - by Ameline - December 22, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Redd - December 30, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Ameline - January 01, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Redd - January 20, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Ameline - January 20, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Redd - February 16, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Ameline - February 16, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Redd - March 01, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: She's ahead of her time - by Ameline - March 08, 2023, 06:25 PM