-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[quote="Meadow" pid='554784' dateline='1673402309']
Fennec. Germanicus’ new wife.

Oh.
Had Reyson know of her attraction to Germanicus. Reyson wasn't entirely sure he wouldn't have been hurt by it. Not that it happened. Attraction was natural. You found other's attractive, but what you didn't do was leave the one you claimed to love for an attraction. But he would have been upset that she hadn't felt fit to tell him of such a thing.

She began to tremble and the furst of his chest grew wet. Meadow?

He bent to her whims and cradled her tighter, trying to lick the tears away or anything to keep her from sobbing, because the weeping was ripping out his heart.

What do you mean? Lady Tamar when I spoke with her, was absolutely fearful for you. She didn't tell me why, just that she was. I assure you. Whatever you are worried about, that is one thing you needn't be worried about. Even Aresenio was quick to offer his aid to you.

What happened to hurt you so? Meadow?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 09:02 PM