Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,097 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Her crying grew even more intense. His heart was breaking. His own eyes wet, but he held it in. What was he to do. He simply held her as best he could.

Reyson felt a shifting and the hatred for Pharaoh grew ever larger. That beast would die sometime soon, and Reyson hoped to god it was either by his teeth and claws or someone he knew and he could watch the life leave the bastards eyes.

Reyson caught her and drug her back. First of all stop punishing yourself. You didn't know Meadow. You didn't know. Can you feel bad yes, but you didn't know they were in hiding. Secondly, nothing comes from hiding. And you can't fix this on yourself. There are too many players in the game. The pharaoh is a snake, a viper, and you can't do it alone. It is also clear to me that they don't blame you. That was clear in the way that Arsenio talked to you. I assure you meadow, both Arsenio and Germanicus know what kind of wolf that beast is. They know you aren't to blame. And Tamar made it clear to me she felt the same way.

His voice cracked. The pain there. Meadow you gotta start trusting yourself a little. You gotta stop doing this to yourself. You are amazing and sweet and kind and that bastard took advantage of it. You did nothing wrong. Please believe me.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 09:25 PM